Office Service Team Member Featured
Willow Hills Baptist Church
1071 Mogollon Rd.
Willow Hills Baptist Church
Office Service Team Member/Pastoral Staff Administrative Assistant
JOB TITLE: Office Service Team Member
REPORTS TO: Church Administrator
General Job Description: This position carries out the daily processes of the Willow Hills Baptist Church Office with understanding and implementation of WHBCs vision, values, beliefs, and philosophy of ministry.
- A High school diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred.
- Prior Office experience is preferred.
- Ability to work and cooperate with other staff, church members, and visitors.
- Some key characteristics are: Positive attitude, reliability, punctuality, flexibility, integrity, and discretion. Also, must be teachable, desire to grow and have a healthy self-awareness.
- Passionate follower of Jesus.
- Strong commitment to a Christian lifestyle.
- Active in a local evangelical church and personal affirmation of WHBC beliefs and doctrine is required.
- Must be self-motivated, well organized, and able to multi-task.
- Must possess administrative skills, proficient Computer skills (MS Office, Internet, etc.), experience with Office equipment (copiers/printers, fax machine, laminator, etc.).
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Needs to portray solid verbal and communication skills.
- Prior experience in handling, balancing monies.
- Strong commitment to the Vision, Values and Mission of Willow Hills Baptist Church.
Duties and Responsibilities: Job activities for this position may include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the assigned Pastor(s) in his role and responsibilities-
- Maintain the Pastor’s calendar, scheduling meetings etc.
- Prepare needed reports and letters.
- Respond to phone calls or emails on the Pastor’s behalf.
- Prepare agendas or notes for meetings.
- Prepare needed reports and presentations.
- Assist with the planning, organizing, and setting up for classes, meetings, and events
- Assist Pastor with Prioritization and Organization.
- Assist Pastor with any projects needed.
- Assist in travel arrangements and meeting reservations.
- Attend meetings as needed.
- Assist in other task as requested by Pastor
- Individual Tasks divided between Team Members-
- Ordering and Distribution of supplies
- Newsletters and weekly bulletins
- Individual Email Blasts
- Scheduling and overseeing volunteers
- Coordinate events, memorials, funerals, and baptisms
- Administrative Shared Daily Tasks-
- Assist with front desk responsibilities like answering phone calls, greeting visitors, and making copies.
- Communicate with Staff, Church Members, and Community
- Maintaining files, records, prayer list …
- Representing Christ & modeling biblical values/beliefs to members, visitors, and other staff through speech, attitude, and actions
- Offering spiritual care through prayer and encouragement from the Bible in person or over the phone where appropriate
- Maintaining office files and documentation
- Opening and distribution of mail
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.