Hiring in 2 Locations:
325 N. Washington Avenue, Prescott AZ
12180 E. Turquoise Circle, Dewey AZ
$500.00 Hiring Bonus
We are Direct Care Providers who are dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of people with Intellectual Disabilities. Our team is fun, creative, energetic, compassionate, and caring. The position supports individuals within a day program, transition to employment students, community employment support and in-home care. A Direct Care Provider is responsible for the overall safety and well-being of the individual they serve. You will be working directly with the individual on approved programs and skills, needed for them to become self-sufficient. Daily activities may include, but are not limited to work programs, games, community outings, personal care, vocational training, and transportation.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and have a driving record free of violations per Ability, LLC insurance carrier.
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to exert up to seventy-five pounds of force occasionally and/or frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Able to read and interpret documents. Able to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance card
- Must have or take CPR/First Aid Certification, Article 9 and any other training
- Must be able to pass all training classes/ State and Federal certification requirements.
What We Offer You:
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment
- Fun, caring, and energetic co-workers
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and medical benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Dental and Vision coverage available
- Paid training
- Paid fingerprint clearance card
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- In-house paid training for CPR/First Aid Certification, P&S and Article 9
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues, in a family-oriented environment.
Come join our team today!
For more information, please call 928-515-2370, Option 2
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 - $15.50 per hour DOE