Caregiver - Direct Support Professional
9350 E Valley Road, STE F
AIRES, LLC is dedicated to providing the highest quality services and supports to people that have intellectual and developmental disabilities. Come join our team! We are actively hiring! We are currently seeking to hire responsible and caring people in order to help us continue fulfilling our mission.
Do you have a passion for supporting people with disabilities or the elderly? If so, we have an amazing job opportunity for you! This can be a start to a career path. We look forward to hearing from you and beginning our hiring process. You can and will make a real difference with the work you do!
Staff will be responsible for assisting, teaching and encouraging individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) in the use of daily living skills. Paid training is provided to all new staff. A variety of part-time, full-time, and on-call shifts are available.
What might you do as a Direct Support Professional?
- Support, Assist and Teach individuals with developmental disabilities daily living skills (may include preparing snacks or meals, activities of daily living, or a number of other skills including use of leisure time and community involvement)
- Develop a relationship with the individual(s) you are caring for and help support them
- House cleaning
- Make a difference in someone’s life by demonstrating our values (Empowerment, Mutual Respect, Passion, Accountability, Teach, Honesty and a Yes-we-can attitude=EMPATHY)
Is this right for you?
- Must be 18 years of age or older; 21 years + for positions requiring a driver
- Must be able to pass state required background checks
- Must pass AIRES required trainings. (These include FA/CPR, Prevention & Support, Article IX plus AIRES trainings)
- Valid Arizona driver’s license for certain positions requiring you to drive
- Paid time off
- Group Insurance Benefits including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401K with employer match
- PAID trainings as new hire and when recertifying
How do you apply?
- Visit www.aires.org and complete an application. Will need to submit 3 non family references. (required) Completed application is required to start hiring review process.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.