Entry Level Caregiver
9350 E Valley Rd, Suite F
AIRES is looking for compassionate, hardworking individuals who want to make a difference in someone's life. If you enjoy having a special bond with people, this job is for YOU!
- Flexible Schedules- both part time and full time positions
- Paid Training
- No Experience Necessary
- Benefits include paid time off, 401K and medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- You Will Make A Difference!
Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) at AIRES assist children, people with disabilities and people who are elderly with personal care, life skills, rehabilitation, housekeeping and companionship in their home or at a day program. $13.00/hour.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Some positions require valid AZ driver’s license with relatively clean driving record.
- Variety of shifts and on-call positions available.
- Paid training and ongoing support ensure your success.
How do you apply?
- Visit www.aires.org and complete an application. Will need to submit three non-family references. (required)
We look forward to hearing from you and beginning our hiring process. Completed application is required to start hiring review process. You can make a real difference in the work you do!
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.