POWDER COAT Featured
GRANITE MOUNTAIN DESIGN / JOES POWDERCOATING
11500 SANTA FE LOOP
Granite Mountain Design is looking for a high paced Powder Coating Employee. Work is performed in a plant environment – employee must wear proper PPE while performing specific tasks or while in specific manufacturing areas. There will be exposure to paints and solvents, hot/cold temperatures, and odors. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this position include:
- Operation and preparation of powder coat applications.
- Working in a high paced paint line, including monitoring finished parts, quality checks of parts before and after paint.
- Overall paint operation and performance to meet company standards for safety, quality, and quantity.
- Comply with work instructions and procedures to ensure quality of products.
- Maintenance of powder coat booth, filtration systems.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- This position is a working position. Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping, bending, and climbing.
- Physical ability to lift and handle 55+ lbs of product at times in and out of designated area.
Join our team-based work force with a culture based on learning and skills development today!
Job Type: Full-time
Wage - Depending on Experience
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.