“I touch one strand and the whole web dances.”
–Vivian Taylor (Founder of AIRES)
AIRES is hiring for a Lead Direct Support Professional in Prescott Valley
We are open and hiring! Do YOU want a job with meaning? Do YOU enjoy working with people? Caring for others? Do YOU want to make a difference? Our direct care team is dedicated to providing quality care to people with varying needs. They have an opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of people we support with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities plus the elderly. Bring your passion and we will train you on the rest.
Lead Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) are caregivers, and they make a difference in the lives of the people we support by helping those live fulfilling lives in their community. The Lead DSPs provide a wide range of services and supports and serve as a key employee in the program. Lead DSPs provide supervision to the program while also successfully assisting in care to the people we support with personal care, life skills, meal preparation and planning, medication administration, housekeeping and companionship. You will also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings or providing transportation to day programs, work, or other activities and appointments.
As a Lead Direct Support Professional (DSP) with AIRES, you will be one of those people making a difference. This position supports individuals we provide services to in residential settings. You will work closely with the Program Manager. AIRES is guided by EMPATHY (our core values): Empowerment, Mutual Respect, Passion, Accountability, Teach, Honesty, and a Yes-we-can attitude! We seek a person who demonstrates EMPATHY (all of our values) to successfully provide assistance of daily living. If these core values resonate with your own moral compass and you meet the requirements below, then you should apply.
• High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
• Experience supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
• Must be at least 21 years of age with relatively clean driving record
• Must successfully complete AIRES training
• Ability to obtain and keep Level 1 fingerprint clearance card
• Embody the AIRES values-EMPATHY
• Willingness to Learn & Grow!
• 40 hour work week with flexible schedules
• Paid training and ongoing support to ensure your success
• Paid sick and vacation time, group insurance benefits, and 401K.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.