625 Holiday Dr
Seeking a Showroom Consultant to work in our Prescott Showroom. Do you enjoy meeting new people and working as part of a team? Are you creative and detail oriented? Then Arizona Tile has just the opportunity for you.
The Showroom Consultant assists as a “design consultant” assisting retail customers in selecting the tile and granite products that will achieve their design and durability objectives. You will be responsible for using your design skills and product knowledge to educate the customer so that they make satisfying product selections to promote the best buying experience available. Product training is provided. This is a non-commissioned sales position.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including Saturdays
- 2+ years retail sales skills in professional environment
- Basic computer skills working within Windows environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of design elements: size, proportion, color, balance and light.
- Prior building industry experience preferred.
- Communicate and develop rapport with customers
- Demonstrate a positive attitude of cooperation and respect
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to provide individualized service
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self started who proactively finds solutions to customers’ needs
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and telephone
- Assist Manager with Merchandising to make the showroom and products visually exciting
- Demonstrate the ability to sketch ideas on paper
- Light Cleaning of showroom and products
- Preparing samples with appropriate identification and information for customers
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
Arizona Tile Benefits offered:
- Competitive wage, depending on experience
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, with discretionary employer match
- Sick. Paid Time Off (PTO), accrued bi-weekly. 2 weeks the first year; 3 weeks after 1 year; 4 weeks after 6 years
- Employee discount on tile and slabs
- On the job training on tile and granite products
- Company is privately owned and operated for over 40 years
Does this sound like something you will enjoy? Then don’t delay, apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Apply on-line at http://jobs.arizonatile.com
Arizona Tile is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Screen required. E-Verify
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.