Business Administrative Assistant
ZebraScapes LLC Prescott, AZ, USA
$14 to $16 Hourly
Business Administrative Assistant
Are you an unusually organized and creative thinker?
Are you excited about keeping numerous projects moving forward at one time?
Do you naturally take ownership and track details to completion? Do others describe you as a key player?
Do you view interruptions as opportunities rather than frustrations? Do you have a servant's heart?
If so, keep reading.....
As a Business Administrative Assistant you will assist to oversee daily operations to ensure goals are achieved.
▪ Answer phones and provide excellent customer service and team support
▪ Book appointments for estimates and service activities
▪ Draft quotes and contracts, sending promptly with diligent and timely follow up
▪ Ensure signed contracts and deposits are received then coordinate work schedule with foreman and communicate back to homeowners
▪ Update jobs with Change Order details once job starts, procuring signature for changes
▪ Manage status boards to track clear owners, actions and follow up activities
▪ Daily management of time sheets for field personnel in support of payroll and job costing
▪ Download app and train field personnel on use for time keeping, scheduling and customer notes
▪ Support field foreman and actively communicate issues, seeing them to resolution
▪ Track bid opportunities from multiple websites, execute proposal activities, submitting professional proposals on time
▪ Maintain calendar, job scheduling, job status for billing, by staying current on action messages within the database
▪ Record communication, pertinent documents and notes on customer profile
▪ Learn and implement new programs and perform cost-benefit analyses on existing programs
▪ Drive team efficiencies
▪ Purchase materials as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
▪ Extremely organized, detail oriented, and skilled in balancing multiple priorities and efficient time management - multi-task so well that plate spinners look on with awe
▪ Strong leadership skills to drive tasks to completion
▪ A sense of urgency to meet deadlines and stay current on workload activities
▪ Capacity to go-with-the-flow when priorities change, and emergencies arise
▪ Natural gift for communication ensuring a clear and positive message
▪ Embrace problem solving by partnering with others to reach an optimum outcome
▪ Proficient typing skills and ability to write professional email communications, with excellent grammar and punctuation
▪ Ability to attract and retain key team members by exhibiting a team-focused attitude
▪ Passionate about self-improvement, setting and meeting personal and professional goals
▪ View change as an opportunity and not an obstacle
▪ Proficient with computers and software, especially Gmail, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
▪ Knowledge of using Dropbox for file sharing
▪ Experience working in a fast-paced, customer service capacity - zealous about customer satisfaction and delivering a positive experience
▪ Ability to determine Key Performance Indicators and find coaching opportunities to help team members grow
▪ Dedication to maintaining a safe working environment for all team members
▪ Have and maintain a valid driver's license and safe driving record
▪ Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
▪ A desire to be a part of something larger than yourself
▪ Works hard but also likes to have FUN while getting things done!
This is a full-time position, with competitive salary, holiday, sick pay and company matched Simple IRA after 90 days.
Compensation is based on experience
Hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday
Please attach resume, work history, salary requirement and references with your response.
Company address: 422 N. Arizona Ave, Prescott AZ 86301
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.