Prescott Unified School District
300 East Gurley Street
SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS NEEDED
Join the professionals at Prescott Unified School District, where we offer the most paid leave for bus drivers in the tri-city area, including:
- Legal holidays (7)
- District holidays (16)
- PTO (earn one day for each month worked)
- Sick leave (unused PTO rolls into sick leave and accumulates without limitation!) or cash out unused PTO at the end of the school year for cash!
- Summers off! Our bus drivers work agreements are 209 days (of which 23 days are paid days off)
Work towards retirement that pays you an income for the rest of your life!
Arizona State Retirement is a defined benefit plan. We match our employees’ contributions.
We currently offer retention bonuses for returning bus drivers for the 2020/2021 school year totaling $800!
Join our team and enjoy the following benefits:
- 30-hour work agreements
- Paid health insurance premium
- long term disability
- $50,000 life insurance benefit
- Optional employee-paid benefits include family health insurance, dental, visions, disability, short term disability, and more!
Part-time and substitute bus routes are available. *
DON’T HAVE YOUR COMMERCIAL DRIVERS LICENSE?
WE PAY WHILE YOU TRAIN!
We offer a three-week training program, including classroom and behind-the-wheel classes, with pay at $12.00 per hour. Once you successfully complete CDL training, beginning bus drivers are paid $13.88 per hour.
For more information, call 928-717-3229 and ask for Brent Buttram or
apply online at www.prescottschools.com
*must be on a 30-hour agreement to be eligible for benefits.
Employees must possess IVP fingerprint clearance cards before employment.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.